Steve Olenski at Forbes states in his recent article Using Video In Marketing: Why Wouldn't You?
- 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium.
- The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video than without.
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
- Using the word “Video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, click-through rates by 65%, and reduces unsubscribe rates by 26%.
- 69% of smartphone users say videos are a perfect solution for smartphone viewing as it offers a quick way for consumers to grasp an overview of a product.
What was going through your head as you read those stats? Something like...
"Wow! I had no idea! Man... I've got to do more with video!"
"But what types of things should I cover?"
Bubba Page at Inc. Magazine discusses the benefits of using video in his insightful piece which outlines the Top 6 reasons Why You Would Want To Include Video In Your Marketing Tactics.
1. Show off your company culture.
2. Tease with previews of a brand-new product.
3. Finally shed light on a complicated process.
4. Capture your best customers singing your praises.
5. Answer questions received via social media.
6. Update consumers on the latest news in your industry and what it means for them.
You may be thinking "I don't have the time to commit to this." or "It will be too expensive."
But the fact of the matter is, that it takes less time than you think (pop out your smartphone and invest in a $19 tripod and $30 in a mic and you are all set) to shoot a fast "how to" or answer a question type of video. Shoot to keep things under three minutes. Think through the points you want to make and get to them as quickly and succinctly as possible.
Or...if you are looking to have an informational video put together for you, you can have a professional piece made for under $500.
Here is an example of a Whiteboard video that we recently produced which outlines the services we offer at CommonSenseHealth.org.
It's just over a minute long, very simple, direct and to the point. It will be placed above a call to action (or CTA) which will encourage prospective clients to fill out a contact form in order to schedule an initial consultation call.
By adding video to your web page, social media platforms and out to your prospective client list, via email, you will help to increase awareness, educate the public and build interest and trust amongst your current and prospective clients.
If you are ready to make a bigger impact with your business, please feel free to reach out to us.
If you have been struggling to manage your internet marketing, Social Media and lead generation, or you know you need to "be out there" in a much bigger way, but you are just not sure *how* --- we can help. Since 2009 we have been developing networks and getting the message of Health and Wellness around the globe in a big way. If you'd like to learn more about how we can help you get seen, build a positive reputation; and a powerful list of followers, online --- just click here
JOIN OUR 150,000 +
FOLLOWERS, FANS & SUBSCRIBERS.
Kim Peterson, Keynote Speaker, LinkedIn Expert, Teaching Teams To Increase Increase Opportunities By Building Relationships Online
Kim is the Founder & CEO of CommonSenseHealth, a health-conscious, Colorado-based digital marketing firm,
CommonSenseHealth has provided top-notch digital marketing & social media services for the health & wellness industry
worldwide since 2009.
If you are looking to multiply your business results by growing your strengths, then perhaps we should chat. I am taking on a select few one-on-one and corporate clients this year who are interested in achieving dramatic increases in results; a few diamonds in the rough who are ready to do what it takes to rise above and create the life that they truly want to be living.
I also speak on how to build relationships via social media in such a way that will dramatically improve your (or your team's) overall results and open doors to opportunities you never knew existed!
To inquire about booking me, please offer a few details in the message area here, and I will get back with you personally to discuss.