Looking For Connections To Help You Grow Your Business or Career? Make Online Networking Work For You, Here's How!
Kim Peterson, CEO CommonSenseHealth.org
At some point, we all need partners, mentors, fans and coaches to help us get from one point to the next.
Whether you work for a corporation or are an independent business owner, we all need assistance, guidance and help from time to time.
So what are the best way to make these connections? Well...you may want to look online.
According to eHarmony
40% OF AMERICANS USE ONLINE DATINGWith so many dating websites and apps out there, it's now normal to use online dating to meet someone. There are 40 million Americans using online dating websites and those users range from young to old. Today, 27% of young adults report using online dating sites, which is up 10% from 2013, likely due to the influx of dating apps on smartphones. For those 55 to 64-year-olds that use online dating, there has been a 6% increase from 2013 to 2015.
According to Wordstream
1. 75% of male internet users are on Facebook as well as 83% of female internet users.
2. 32% of teenagers consider Instagram to be the most important social network.
3. Female internet users are more likely to use Instagram than men, at 38% vs. 26%.
4. 29% of internet users with college degrees use Twitter, compared to 20% with high school degrees or less.
5. 81% of millennials check Twitter at least once per day.
6. Most Instagram users are between 18-29 years old, about six-in-ten online adults.
7. 22% of the world’s total population uses Facebook.
8. LinkedIn boasts more than 450 million user profiles.
9. On any given day, Snapchat reaches 41% of 18 to 34-year-olds in the US.
10. YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
So, while we aren't talking about finding your perfect mate or watching cat videos … these stats show definitively that LOTS of people are online. You can usually learn a fair amount about someone simply by Googling them.
So why wouldn’t you use this resource when looking for people to help you in business?
Searching Linkedin or Facebook groups for people that match your areas of interest is a great place to start.
You can also search hashtags on Twitter.
By searching subject matter, you will connect with people who have similar interests and objectives. You will make connections and gain resources as a result.
So start being productive online. Reach out, share, learn and connect!
Kim Peterson is the Founder and CEO of CommonSenseHealth.org. Since 2009, CSH has been helping to establish an online presence while generating leads and sales for clients worldwide.
Kim has built a network of 150,000 + highly engaged subscribers, fans, for herself and hundreds of thousands more for clients; and speaks on how to build relationships online in such a way that will dramatically improve your (and your team’s) overall results while opening doors to opportunities you never knew existed!
To inquire about booking Kim to speak or lead a training, please click here and offer a few details in the message area. Kim will get back with you personally to discuss.
JOIN OUR 180,000 +
FOLLOWERS, FANS & SUBSCRIBERS.