Kim Peterson, CEO CommonSenseHealth.org
Whenever I speak and train others on branding themselves online, I always learn along with the participants. It’s a never ending circle of discovering and improvement.
What generally winds up happening it that people are really excited to have all of this new information. They are inspired, motivated and ready to get out there and make an impact!
But then they take a second to let it all soak in and think “How in the world am I going to find the time to get this done?” or “What if everyone thinks I’m stupid for putting myself out there?” or “I don’t know if I have what it takes to accomplish all this!”
First of all...you make the time, we all do. Secondly, if someone has the desire to be negative and hurtful online, better to know this ASAP in order to hit the delete or block button on future communication with said individual, and of course you have what it takes! The following steps will help you break it down.
1) Schedule it: If you have an appointment with a personal trainer, doctor or client at a certain time, you are going to be there, right? It’s the same thing for anything new you are wanting to accomplish. Schedule the time, allow yourself that block of time to complete the task and get it done. DO NOT check texts, your Facebook newsfeed, emails etc. as the Nike team so eloquently puts it…
JUST DO IT!
2) Catch yourself before you fall: If you find yourself spiraling down the rabbit hole of web surfing far too often, consider using a tool that will help you eliminate distractions and stay on track. Here are 14 great suggestions from Zapier.
3) Don’t play the comparison game: There is always going to be someone who is a step or two ... or twelve ahead ... of you and that’s okay. Learn from that person. Take notes on what they do in order to help improve yourself. Don’t compare yourself to others ... this leads to self-doubt at best and depression at worst.
JUST DON’T DO IT!
4) Baby steps: It always comes down to what you do every day. You are setting a trajectory for your life when you get up and get the challenging or tough things off your to-do list ASAP. Success does not happen overnight. You will not be prepared when it does if you don’t go through the time necessary to hone your skills. This is what consistent baby steps do for you, they teach you discipline, build your confidence and help you become better.
5) Just DO IT!: Don’t wait till it’s perfect. It will never be. You have the opportunity to become better each day by taking action, learning from your results and moving forward with better action the next day. Make a promise to yourself, schedule it and get going!
Kim Peterson is a passionate Health & Wellness Advocate and the Founder and CEO of CommonSenseHealth.org. Since 2009, CSH has been helping to establish an online presence while generating leads and sales for Health & Wellness clients worldwide. Prior to CSH, Kim was the Founder of Light Force Therapy, a company that rapidly became a multi-million-dollar leader in the light therapy industry.
Kim has built a network of 100,000 + highly engaged subscribers, fans, and followers which produce consistent sales and expands daily.
If you are looking to multiply your business results by growing your strengths, then perhaps we should chat. I am taking on a select few one-on-one and corporate clients this year who are interested in achieving dramatic increases in results; a few diamonds in the rough who are ready to do what it takes to rise above and create the life that they truly want to be living.
If you are ready for a coach and accountability partner to give you the guidance, truth, and the tough love you need to make it happen, then reach out. Click here (KimPeterson.co) and type “I’m ready” in the message area and I will get back with you personally to discuss.
JOIN OUR 180,000 +
FOLLOWERS, FANS & SUBSCRIBERS.