You know the ole saying – “If you don’t take care of your body… where are you going to live?”
How about looking at getting fit and healthy right where your beautiful body lives, at home!
We all know that you should work out because it makes you happy. Study after study confirms the direct correlation between exercise and increased feel-good hormones. Getting fit and feeling great about yourself positively impacts your entire life in ways you never thought possible.
According to the Mayo Clinic
Exercise controls weight, combats health conditions and diseases, improves mood, boosts energy, promotes better sleep and puts the spark back into your sex life...
What's not to love?!
Well, evidently a lot...otherwise everyone would be doing it every day, right?
Here are seven great reasons why working out at home may be your ticket to FINALLY getting fit, healthy and finding a routine that's easy enough to stick with.
1) Home offers a chance to use equipment that works for you. You have the option of using high-quality equipment that works well for your body and is not dangerous for muscles and joints.
2) You Never Have to Face the Cold. Freezing outside? NO problem, your gym is 10 feet in front of you.
3) Home offers a place to get the results. You get to choose equipment that works well for you and your goals. You are (probably) the only person using it and you have time to track your results (write down reps, days, time, how you felt etc.).
4) When you're finished, you can relax. Whether it’s 30 minutes, or an hour-long workout, when it’s over, you get to relax, shower and rejuvenate in the privacy and comfort of your own surroundings.
5) Home offers an environment where you can better concentrate. At home, no one will distract, intimidate or potentially place you in an embarrassing situation while you are exercising. You’ll be able to remain focused and have a faster, more productive workout.
6) Home offers the best way to achieve the workout you planned. You get to decide when, how long and what you'll be doing. You don't need to accommodate the schedule of a class time or crowds around certain piece of popular gym equipment.
7) Home offers the chance to exercise without ego. At home, you can focus on getting things done and not worry about what others think.
All in all, it can be a great place to start your fitness journey. So what are some thoughts on equipment options?
Of course there are DVD's, Youtube videos and a multitude of equipment options to choose from for in home use. But today we are going to talk about something that is a new 20-in-1 invention...not yet available for purchase by the general public (only used by professionals within the fitness industry up until this point)...but don't worry, we'll show you how you can get all the info. you need as it becomes available.
You will save money and – Do More with Less™!
You save our natural resources and avoid the waste associated with 20 pieces of obsolete equipment.
You will be buying smart! This invention can easily add more weights and smart technology to allow you to track your exercise activity conveniently with your mobile device.
You will have a durably made piece of equipment that will last you for years! Made of steel and rubber with ergonomically designed handles that are more comfortable to use. This includes our patented and exclusive 2-handle design that is preferred by Professional Trainers!
Coming soon from GoXersise with a special offer where you can save more money, so stay informed and Like Us on Facebook to be the First to Know when we Launch!
#GoXercise #GetFitAtHome #WorkOutAtHome
JOIN OUR 150,000 +